Saturday, January 29, 2011

Long day of learning and a great workout too

Today I attended an SNBF Workshop to help me with my Figure preparation. It was informative, I learned more about tanning prep, posing, and posing suits. I met some nice people and got to learn about their experiences too. I also picked up some great ideas for sponsorship to help finance my journey and to help others at the same time!

This week I will be choosing and ordering my posing suit which I will wear on stage for the shows I am going to do this year.

I finished off the day with the first workout of my 3rd week of my current exercises. I am not used to working out at night, I think the excitement of the day got me through it with ease. I look forward to practicing some of the tips I got for posing during my gym time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment