Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy Week!

Lots to do this week including (of course training), 3 new classes to start teaching, a trip to the chiropractor and a facial too! Taking care of my body is a full time job but the way I see it, my body is the only thing in life I know will be with me forever!

In my own training I am working with weights 6 days a week, getting in cardio while teaching classes and in the sauna :)

Since the show I have secured 2 new teaching jobs that I am excited about. Tonight I started teaching a new aqua class and have 2 more later in the week. I teach from the pool deck, leading and motivating participants through warm up, cardio and strength. It really is a lot of fun and I am working hard to show that aqua is not just for grannies, at least not in my class :)

I am feeling on fire with a passion for my purpose in life, to compete, to teach and to motivate!

No comments:

Post a Comment