Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 Weeks to Go!

My first week of pre-contest prep is now complete and I am feeling a bit sore but right on target. The food tastes good and there is plenty to eat each meal, as long as I don't wait too long between meals I feel just fine. Lots of protein and green veggies, lots to prep ahead of time so it is ready. My husband calls it the great chicken bake, today we baked three rounds of chicken and a big pot of sweet potatoes to be ready for the next few days.

For the last 2 Saturdays I have been attending posing workshops and feel I finally understand the lat spread and can actually do it! I also met some folks who do myfascial release therapy which can help my development, going to check into that.

I have 4 days of strength and 3 days of cardio workouts and of course the 5 classes I teach on a regular basis. I did sprints on Wednesday in Vibram 5 fingers and found that my calves were sore the rest of the week :)

Tried on my suit Friday and will be finalizing the design this Friday!

So much to do, so much to be excited about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment