Thursday, July 7, 2011

Final Preparations

Just 9 days now remain before I take to the stage to earn my SNBF Pro Card!!

Started cardio this weekend and will have more each day until just before the show. Love my cardio because it is interesting stuff, like sprints, bear crawls, mountain jumpers, rope and more. I do both HIIT cardio and steady state and even the steady state is interesting stuff! I have of course been practicing my posing every chance I get and seeing more and more improvements every time.


I will still be teaching some classes this week but none next week so that I can devote my time and energy to contest prep.


Also, a surprise addition...I will be doing a second show one week after SNBF! It will be another natural organization offering a show in the area for the first time. This group is call NANBF and I am looking forward to the opportunities that doing a new organization will bring.

Working hard to be the best I can be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment