Thursday, July 21, 2011

Show Results!


I had a blast entertaining the crowd at the SNBF show, I was awarded most creative theme and took home a beautiful 2nd place Open Figure Award.

I am thankful for the feedback I got from the judges. They told me they loved my stage presence and enjoyed watching my enthusiasm, though one said I might have been a little over the top, I will be working to tone that for the next time. With regard to my development I was praised for my leg development but will need to be working to develop my shoulders and back more in the coming months to better match my legs.

Next up, this Saturday July 23rd, I will be doing my first NANBF show, the Peachtree Natural Classic! There will be another opportunity for me to go pro in the IFPA if I qualify on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment