Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looking for your votes!


As you know, I started my journey in figure competition this year and I am currently training hard to be competitive next year as a pro. I am always on the lookout for opportunities to share my story and inspire others to embrace their goals. In that effort I have entered an online contest with Bodybuilding.com to be voted Spokesmodel of the year for 2012 with an opportunity to be featured on the cover of IronMan Magazine.

Voting is now open and you can vote one time per day and I would love for you to vote daily for the entire month of November.  My bodyspace username is orchidalive that will be the way to find me..please let me know if I can count on your vote!

Go to www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-bodyspace-spokesmodel-search.html
Click on View Women
Scroll down to & click on orchidalive
Click Vote Now!

1 comment:

  1. An update...Although I did not move onto the semifinals by being in the top ten, I was ranked 53rd out of 228 contestants!!! I plan to enter the contest again at the end of this year for the 2013 Spokesmodel and am hopeful I'll make it to the top ten this time. I thank you in advance for the amazing support you gave me this time around and hope you'll support me again next time too :)

    ReplyDelete