Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Off Season, nothing really off about it!

I have been in my first off season now for almost 12 weeks and I can assure you that there really is nothing off about it.  My workouts are longer, my diet is still super clean and my schedule seems even crazier.  Being that I am so small, I still have to watch my calories but I am treating myself to cheats so that I can go out with my hubby and enjoy some of "regular life" outside the gym and kitchen!
That being said, I love it!  I am really seeing my body grow, biggest improvements would have to be chest and upper body.  Becoming stronger builds my confidence and as I become stronger in my resolve to continue to grow I become even more confident. 

Now, when I say grow I am speaking primarily of muscle.  I am growing in other areas too and losing my showtime leanness, this is a little hard to deal with sometimes but I know that it will pay off for in my 2012 season and beyond.










 

2 comments: