Monday, May 14, 2012

2 Weeks to Go!!

In just two short weeks I'll be in Montgomery on stage at my first show of the year!  I am so excited about seeing and sharing the progress I am making on my physique.

The judges always share feedback with competitors after shows and I listened to what they told me what they wanted to see in me.  I then shared those things with my coach who has most certainly helped guide me in making myself better in this my second year competing.  I now have leaner legs, more shoulder development, and the conditioning to make it all pop is coming together. I do believe the judges will see a distinct difference in me and I really hope they will reward me for it :)

My Progress as of today May 14, 2012


The next two weeks will be filled with cardio, strength training, lots of lean protein and gallons of water up until the final days of depletion.  It will take focus and determination but I am ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment